Noreen Carden Poems
- Heart And Soul Revised A heart can break without a sound. A ...
- Life A Journey I am born. My own clean sheet. My road in ...
- The Person We See Grey wispy hair pokes through her ...
- Children Of War Thunderous noises screaming guns. Fires ...
- Harvest Moon Harvest moon hanging high Watching us Gods ...
- Goodbye My Son The wire you ordered came today. I stacked it...
- Used T O Be I go deep to search your eyes. Icy cold is what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Heart And Soul Revised
A heart can break without a sound.
A tear can fall to hit the ground.
No one standing near can tell.
There's not a sign to break the spell.
A soul can shatter separate.
still leave the body standing straight.
The outer shell can smile and talk.
While the soul is on its lonely walk.
Bereft of light and peace it flies
Its quest to reach towards the sky.
Blackness holds it fast in space.
Forever locked in time and place.
Just one touch of human hand
can raise that soul to reach for light
Then mend the heart its hope revive.
To lift its wing's to ...