Musfiq us shaleheen
Musfiq us shaleheen Poems
- The Lost Spring This day you left me And spring lost its ...
- 1971: A War Of Liberation After Nine month bloodshed- A ...
- An Untold Love Vitreous shinning of moon, as springtime ...
- Beauty Of Rose ### When the rose buds have ...
- A Commitment To Love A little say to you, my darling- You ...
- A Travel To Universe An infinite travel in a time machine, ...
- A Love Poem I come to you- Rivers come to ocean As monsoon ...
I love poetry
I live with poetry
breathing on its metaphor
when I sigh on my love
shadow flees all around
then I write poetry
and dreamed you
again I vow to you, my love more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''love is for yours@All Rights Reserved by Musfiq us shaleheen
love is for mine
And we are for each other''
''I am moving with the stream@ Musfiq us shaleheen
not worrying about the destiny even where they are going
or what they think''
''Silence gives rise to many route@ Musfiq us shaleheen
But when you called from the back
I have only one losing all the way''
The Lost Spring
This day you left me
And spring lost its flower forever
At early spring, young called never
Again in a low silent day,
I heard the crisping of a lost grasshopper
In a black and white glow dream
Far away from the silky moon sprung
There birds feathers were oping with high delicate
Though Pale petals were losing their pixel with pleasant
But the high divine melody colored the deep purple
Then another high spring fallen to light purple
Yellow flowers bloom on her pale face again
At Night mild murmur cools the heart of the passionate
And the ...