Musfiq us shaleheen
Oh! You could not try to wit yourself
Your are in loop and banded, how will you?
So you shore at half a way
Person who prop on boat at a distant river
He roost into your soul,
as showcase contain pieces
You mount at darkness
Men live and brace into your heart
A man who has bilge and dumb
He who say with your voice
You don't know who you are!
Just behold! Who grill god and where is he?
If you want to know yourself
You discover the man at the end of the path
Wisdom says, you underneath on yourself
God ascend on yourself.
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Know Thyself by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- So sorry, gajanan mishra
- My Dream Tonight, Wilfred Mellers
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey