Musfiq us shaleheen
Oh! You could not try to wit yourself
Your are in loop and banded, how will you?
So you shore at half a way
Person who prop on boat at a distant river
He roost into your soul,
as showcase contain pieces
You mount at darkness
Men live and brace into your heart
A man who has bilge and dumb
He who say with your voice
You don't know who you are!
Just behold! Who grill god and where is he?
If you want to know yourself
You discover the man at the end of the path
Wisdom says, you underneath on yourself
God ascend on yourself.
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Know Thyself by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine