VIPINS PUTHOORAN Poems
- A Song Of Despair The night rain sing a song Over the hills ...
- For My Rose! So many charming flowers loved me: Some of ...
- ¥ Freedom ¥ A word that ignited my incombustile mind, I ...
- Save Me! I open the casement of my soul To encamp me into ...
- § Footprints § Once I searched for salvation With my blind ...
- **boadicea** A new day has come in my shell Underneath my ...
- The Stars Souls of thought dance in gloom Hopes and dreams ...
In a preposterous world I shall claim for nothing! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A Song Of Despair
The night rain sing a song
Over the hills of my silence
To benumb my soul all along,
Grief breaks my heart fence
A song of despair!
That floats everywhere in air,
Till to the depth of my heart's creek
To cascade tears through my cheek.
But this moon heart is stone-dead
For she've left my heart's stead.
My Eyes, fore'er, lost its shine,
Nothing following me but my shadow;
The only crony to say as mine,
To walk with me in this despair-meadow.
But, in a medow of love once I walked
With my lover and we stalked.
Holding her hand in my wrist, ...