VIPINS PUTHOORAN Poems
- A Song Of Despair The night rain sing the song To benumb my ...
- For My Rose! So many charming flowers loved me: Some of ...
- ¥ Freedom ¥ The word that ignited my incombustile mind, I ...
- Save Me! I open the casement of my soul To encamp me into ...
- § Footprints § Once I searched for salvation With my blind ...
- **boadicea** A new day has come in my shell, Underneath my ...
- The Stars Souls of thought dance in gloom Hopes and dreams ...
In a preposterous world I shall claim for nothing! ! ! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A Song Of Despair
The night rain sing the song
To benumb my soul all along.
Grief breaks heart's fence
Over the hills of silence
The song of despair!
Floats everywhere in air
The song of despair
Till the depth of heart's creek
To cascade tears through the cheek.
One's heart becomes stone-dead
When their most loved left its stead.
Eyes then lost fore'er its shine,
Nothing will follow there but a shadow;
The only crony I've to say as mine
To walk with me in this despair-meadow.
Once in a medow of love I walked
With my lover and we ...