Abdul Wahab Poems
- >≫≫I Want To Die Heavenly cursed and heavily sinned ...
- >≫O Love Love Love Love ...
- The Song Unsung So many people have sung so many songs On ...
- >≫≫Whom Do I Belong T... Sometimes I wonder If there...
- >≫≫I Know What Love ... I know what seeing is! As...
- >≫Adolescence A lot of praise and admiration I got ...
- >≫A Poet's Journey The first poem was a wonder The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''‘' No idea is an idea if it does not take out ignorance and eliminate poverty ‘'''idea
''''' Love for knowledge is equal to love for life''........nw''love
'''' Who love knowledge they love themselves''.........nw''knowledge
'''' No words are words if they are not used to sharp your mind and bend you to seek knowledge''..........nw''words
'''' A thoughtful face is better than a smiling face.''........nw''face
>≫≫I Want To Die
Heavenly cursed and heavily sinned I
No more i like to add them, so, I want to die
And I want to become a holy ghost
Whom the people would like the most.
Like the retreating soldiers I like to come back
To my own permanent and eternal home
You may call it a suicide or martyrdom.
In my real home I see the news
Coming from the lipstick coated lips
In the television of my molten death
People are sobbing with a heavy breath.
The atmosphere is heavy and they feel the pain
This thrills me and gives a feeling of gain.
The only son of my ...