The Song Of Life
Life is a song,
Life is a poem.
Be happy in delirium doom,
Laugh loudly even in gloom.
Life is a sunlight
Life is a cloud,
Hide and seek,
Unbound sailing in the deep.
Life is a sky
- An open mind,
--High and wide,
Profound pleasure even in the uneven glide.
Life is a market,
Some will buy some will sell
Some will lose some will gain.
You may lose today
But tomorrow you may gain
Never permanent are pleasure and pain
If the situations are against or in favour
The will be not be the same forever
How hard is the blow!
How tough is to flow!
Never, never bent or bow.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Song Of Life by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- THEY GOT TIRED لقد تعبوا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal