The Song Of Life
Life is a song,
Life is a poem.
Be happy in delirium doom,
Laugh loudly even in gloom.
Life is a sunlight
Life is a cloud,
Hide and seek,
Unbound sailing in the deep.
Life is a sky
- An open mind,
--High and wide,
Profound pleasure even in the uneven glide.
Life is a market,
Some will buy some will sell
Some will lose some will gain.
You may lose today
But tomorrow you may gain
Never permanent are pleasure and pain
If the situations are against or in favour
The will be not be the same forever
How hard is the blow!
How tough is to flow!
Never, never bent or bow.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Song Of Life by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- The ragged men of Indian English poetry, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thoughts, nicholle gibson
- PH: Sin: The Wages Of Sin, Brian Johnston
- Ideals Envisioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- America Radicalized, Is It Poetry
- Just before Midnight, Frank Avon
- I and I, Daniel Erdner
- Love: Don't Bargain, Aftab Alam
- War is lust and Peace is Love,, Aftab Alam
- Endless game, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Where The Mind Is Without Fear, Rabindranath Tagore
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)