Seema Chowdhury Poems
- Girls Are Like Roses.... God made this beautiful gift Known ...
- I Heard A Sweet Voice I heard a sweet voice Dripping honey ...
- New Battle Of Life Life is a daring adventuure Where we al ...
- A Soft Sigh Of Spring Let the warmth of spring enter Into ...
- Pillar Of Strength Lightning Furious wind Thunder And ...
- Thanks For Being You Thanks for giving me joys and ...
- What Makes You So Special Your smile, your love Your wisdom ...
My name is Seema Chowdhury. I am from Bangladesh. At present I'm settled in Canada. I am married to the world's most caring person, Sunny, and blessed with two daughters Samia and Sameen. I started writing when I was 19 years old and now in the period of 24 years I have a huge collection of over 3100 poems.
My poems were published in USA, UK, Canada, Pakistan, Bangladesh and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Girls Are Like Roses....
God made this beautiful gift
Known as Girls my dear
Who should be dealt with
Lots of affection and care
For they are like roses
That bloom in our lives
To spread love's fragrance
On this earth where we survive
And with their delicate petals
They spread and attract
All happiness in this world
And that is a lovely fact
And they are like butterflies
With whom we love to play
And decorate our homes with
These fancy gifts I say
And I'm really grateful to God
For giving me His special gift
To color my life's lively leaves