A lot of praise and admiration I got when I was full of innocence
Now, I am under crook clumsy seductive adolescence.
Keeping head straight, running life difficult a lot
Sensing the senses makes me a bewildered pot.
Unknown pricks me, the soul is heavy and restless
The world appearing suffocated ruthless.
Sentiment creeps in, around hard blowing the wind.
I do not know how to cool and keep quiet my mind.
Easy life becomes hard,
Thinking gone absurd.
Depth less burning, calm less itching titillation
Insatiable desire, and unreal imagination,
Fear-guilty-under morality-frozen blood
Reason-logic floats tumultuous overturn vessels in the flood.
Volcanic eruption crave quivering
Crazy emotions all are thrilling!
How to cope? where to turn?
Is easy life being forever gone?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>Adolescence by Abdul Wahab )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Valley of darkness, jafta maduna
- Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Casablanca, Naveed Khalid
- Under Their Feet, Elias Uddin
- Inspiration, Naveed Khalid
- Fumbling for Words, Sumita Jetley
- Five Liner. Drab Existence, Valsa George
- Spiritual Musings, Margaret Alice Second
- Moonboot Came Off, Margaret Alice Second
- Five Liner. Remorse, Valsa George