Bernard Snyder Poems
- 'Why I Love You' I love you because you're the other ...
- 'Without You' The love songs I used to sing for you now just...
- 'Behind The Smile' I've always known she was taken but ...
- 'Swimming With A Shark' She tried to warn me right from the...
- 'A Lonely Rose' Something must've happened over time no one ...
- 'Broken Pieces' Sometimes we sort through the shattered ...
- 'You' </>I've sailed around the world twice
Writing poetry has always been one of my favorite hobbies. After reading poems early on by the likes of William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, and Langston Hughes, just to name a few, I became fascinated with the art. I wanted the world to read my material with hopes, they'd find mine entertaining as well. I'm not sure how far I can go with this, but as long as I continue to live, I will always have a reason to write. Hopefully, my love and passion for the art is exemplified in my writing! Please check out my first published book 'A Part Of Me' vol.1, which was published in April 2009 at Amazon.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Get Your Mind Right'Life.
'You won't ever find a perfect person. There isn't such a thing. However, you will meet people that will treat you right, do all the right things, and might even b...
'Why I Love You'
I love you because you're the other half
that makes me whole,
when we're apart
I feel helpless and out of control,
when we're together united as one,
you make me feel I can reach out
and wrap my arms around the sun,
when I'm with you
I don't feel any sense of pressure,
I'm completely secure
and I feel very, very special,
and if that isn't enough
to answer why I love you so,
I can easily write another page
but I would hate to ruin the flow.