Elisha De La Rosa
Elisha De La Rosa Poems
- A Heart Enlighten or darken Hallowed or filled with ...
- Before Time Stops Before time stops I have to say one ...
- Blank Page I am like the sky and moon Empty and filled with ...
- The Mayfly Open my eyes For the first and last ...
- On A Forest Path As my dreams keep on raining The sun kept ...
- Love Lost Seeking in my chest Things that will always be in ...
- Tears Of The Sun Thy sun in grimace I say 'We are the ones, ...
I apologize that I been gone for awhile (2 years) but eh shit happens. I am back and I am also sorry if I am filling the current flow of poetry with my work. I am 17, and finally achieved love, now all there is left is poetry to write! BTW I am DragonHeart. Follow me on Twitter for my full thoughts and weirdness @TheDorklord136
and like my page DragonHeart - DH more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elisha De La Rosa
Enlighten or darken
Hallowed or filled with emotions
In peace or in peices
What to do when its broken?
A complex machine that keeps you running
Repairing it takes time and devotion
Without it you are running without fueling
Many days will come for this recreation
Women shall keep their hearts to theirselves
For the delicate should not be played around
Keep it safe, for the currupted won't touch
Your heart is your treasure, your crown
Men shall do the same
For even the most fragile peice
Will enter you like a blade
And your hearts will ...