Tribhawan Kaul Poems
- After Death Amidst Whispers of ‘rest in peace’ vibrating ...
- The Martyr Lotus blooms only in mud bleeding wounds do give ...
- A Morning In An Indian Village Rising sun in the horizon a ...
- I Am Not A Poet? I am not a poet? I am not a poet, ...
- Water (Children's Day Special... Drink water Which is pure ...
- Concerned (A Story Poem) He loved her, so was concerned as ...
- Six Seasons In India (In Senry...
I was born in J & K State of India on 01-01-1946 to a Kashmiri Hindu parents. Having been brought up and educated in Delhi with diverse cultural moorings; writing poems, both in hindi and english, has been my passion and I became a freelance published writer-poet after my superannuation from Indian Air Force/ CGO(EQ) in December 2005.
I am a bilingual freelance writer-poet. My published works include three anthologies in hindi viz Nane Muno Ke Rupak (1959) , Sab-Rang (2010) , Mann Ki Tarang (2012) besides ‘ Children of Lost Gods’ (2013) which is an anthology of my english poems.
My English and hindi poems have been appreciated both by foreign and Indian poets ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everyone deserves his/her own luck and luck comes in disguise of an opportunity. Grab the opportunity, you will find luck smiling on you.:''Tribhawan Kaul
Whispers of ‘rest in peace’
vibrating entire cosmos
a departed soul watching
curiously from the above
a body below
surrounded by wailing people
spelling out all the words
available in praise
eulogising white deeds
ignoring the black ones
wiping crocodile tears
and laughing in sleeves
friends, foes and family
come to remember
a departed soul
wishes to be the whole
but for its KARMAS.