>>A Poet's Journey
The first poem was a wonder
The second was a surprise.
The third poem made me a poet,
The fourth gave me a name and fame.
The fifth poem fetched me a fabulous fantasy
The sixth one was a striving struggle for perfect beauty.
The seventh poem conceived the heaven's serenity,
The eighth one gave me a fly,
The ninth poem lifted me in the sky.
The tenth poem turned a touchstone
Whatever I touched became gold
Life is poetry, poetry is life
A fountain of joy said in a metaphor
What a delicate delight it gave
When I was able to conjure it up and decipher
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>A Poet's Journey by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ask me, Igor Adashkevich
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka
- Kurbatka, skender iljaz braka
- Love Restrained, Sangnam Nam
- Kur theva nje enderr, skender iljaz braka
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka