Unwritten Soul Poems
- A Light Through Your Heart I see a light A light through ...
- Return To The Sea Secret from the river Carried by the ...
- Bouquet Of Words Don't ask me what is friend? What is love?...
- Free Me My Tears This late evening I remember those lost ...
- A Few Words A few words Could bring more than a sound Touch...
- Desert Rose </> Bring the lost back to the right ...
- My Home Is Your Heart (I'm) On my journey My endless ...
To all friends,
Thanks for visiting my poem page,
Hi, I am Unwritten Soul
I dont have a great collection but still hope you can find joy in what i have shared here.
Take care, Keep your heart bright with simple simile_Unwritten Soul more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''No matter how tall a tree can growI mean that it is like we are not the greatest one, always many people out there are better than us so be humble, and we must also not the unluckie...
It wont able to touch the sky
No matter how deep you dig the hole
It wont reach the bottom end''
''DiamondDont be low because of you think others are better because you never know how precious you are to them
Never know how precious itself
Dont know how precious you are''
Understanding...Understanding is a crucial element in any kind of relationship
Understanding between ice and fire is warm water
When it exist it delivers respect and love
Even without a litte of it among the blocks
the buildings are n...
A Light Through Your Heart
I see a light
A light through your heart
The special heart glows in the dark
Warm me with your melodious heartbeat tonight
Sweetly kill the quietness of the night
Come and inspire me for a of song
A song of love with sound of heartbeat
Could you stay a while
Help me finish the song for you
With the hope we still together for long
So i have a chance to sing you
A song of a every night
My love song