Musfiq us Shaleheen (31st, December,1970 / Khulna, Bangladesh)
A bird breaks cage finally fly away
Takes a breath with full of oxygen
Certainly circulation of,
blood picked up too high
A rising speed accelerate hopes
Try to set a direction to nestle
A dream to survive his children
who are still waiting for him there
A fear of fire still,
changes his direction
A will to wish him to survive,
till to reach at nest
Musfiq us Shaleheen's Other Poems
- >>>>Beauty of Rose<<&l...
- >>>>Let Me Love<<<&...
- >>>>Metamorphosis - 'After M...
- >>>A Commitment to Love<<...
- >>>A Death Feeling<<<
- >>>An Autumnal Dream<<<...
- >>>An Untold Love<<<
- >>>Dreams: Reminds Me Again<...
- >>>end of darkness<<<
- >>>Know Thyself<<<
- >>>Yesterday And Today<<&...
- >>A Lonely Song<<
- >>A Moment<<
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.