Musfiq us shaleheen
The Heart That Seeking Love
Thy go! Go through an uncertainty
Time passes and passes,
A dry leaf float on stream
My heart cry, what for, whom for!
My eyes catch what and why!
And Who plays enigmatic flute ….
I build my home on sky within obscure
Thee light defuses and blub within that home
Now I am empty in vain as because I love you
Why the thirsty desert find priceless water…
Life passes through the wind of East
Moon could be shine once,
i ache her through my life
‘O’ the endless path except you……my love…
Fire burns the beauty alone,
what a desire endless path…...! !
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
- Shaleheen,27th October,2013
Comments about this poem (The Heart That Seeking Love by Musfiq us shaleheen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro