Musfiq us shaleheen
The Heart That Seeking Love
Thy go! Go through an uncertainty
Time passes and passes,
A dry leaf float on stream
My heart cry, what for, whom for!
My eyes catch what and why!
And Who plays enigmatic flute ….
I build my home on sky within obscure
Thee light defuses and blub within that home
Now I am empty in vain as because I love you
Why the thirsty desert find priceless water…
Life passes through the wind of East
Moon could be shine once,
i ache her through my life
‘O’ the endless path except you……my love…
Fire burns the beauty alone,
what a desire endless path…...! !
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
- Shaleheen,27th October,2013
Comments about this poem (The Heart That Seeking Love by Musfiq us shaleheen )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)