Aufie Zophy Poems
- Little Purple Flower I am a little purple flower My petals ...
- Y... In The Dark Of The Night ...
- Y..... The Balloon I went to the sea of love, this noon I ...
- X..... A Little Sadness Reflecting on my life at the end of ...
- My Mother's Lesson In Empathy At the time, I was a five-year ...
- My Son My son, I can see so many good things in you And ...
- Y/. The Golden Key (A Sonn... One day, I want to melt all...
My name is Hans Van Rostenberghe (reflectionsbyhans.blogspot)
I am living in Malaysia and love to read a bit of life's philosophy. Just trying to express some of the thoughts in a melodious way.
I chose the author name of Aufie, which is a contraction of auto and fiets, Flemish for car and bicycle. How I came to this author name is a long story.
My blog is found by googling ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''fighting for religion is likereligion, garden
bulldozing your garden because someone stole a flower''
Little Purple Flower
I am a little purple flower
My petals so extremely small
I 've stood in the grass for many an hour
Enjoying a breeze most of all
But, oh, what happened to my peers!
Just yesterday, it moved me to tears
While the children of John were playing their game
My peers were trampled to death, what a shame
When just before that, some bigger flowers were damaged
The children were scolded badly by John
But when my brothers were ravaged
It was noticed, sadly, by none
Today, however, I had a reason to smile
A nerd, or so he must be
Looked at this ...