My son, I can see so many good things in you
And here I am really honest and true.
My son, I love it when your caring heart opens wide
When I had a headache you came and sat by my side
My son, some of your talents for drawing, I have seen
You are really good at it, believe me, fantastic, I mean
My son, there are really so many good things in you.
Even so far, I have mentioned just two
My son, you have a talent for language, you do
Yes learning a language is easy for you
My son, Here’s number three, there is so much more
So much more in you, I truly adore
My son, I do understand that being 14 is quite challenging
There are so many things changing
But please my very lovely son,
Keep on bringing out the good that’s in you, please keep on.
Your loving father, Papa
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Son by Aufie Zophy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Lust, Gianni Pansensoy
- I'm Done, Shian Daley
- Father, Shian Daley
- not hardly, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- Poverty Of People's Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Soliloquy Of Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mysteries Explorations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inhuman superiority, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Opening Expressive Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Craving Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak