My son, I can see so many good things in you
And here I am really honest and true.
My son, I love it when your caring heart opens wide
When I had a headache you came and sat by my side
My son, some of your talents for drawing, I have seen
You are really good at it, believe me, fantastic, I mean
My son, there are really so many good things in you.
Even so far, I have mentioned just two
My son, you have a talent for language, you do
Yes learning a language is easy for you
My son, Here’s number three, there is so much more
So much more in you, I truly adore
My son, I do understand that being 14 is quite challenging
There are so many things changing
But please my very lovely son,
Keep on bringing out the good that’s in you, please keep on.
Your loving father, Papa
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aufie Zophy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Son by Aufie Zophy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beautiful Nubian Goddess, Lore Me34
- Hind haiku (26-30), S.D. TIWARI
- Empathizing With Their Grievances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Almost timeless, Gert Strydom
- #obamanation, A.j. Binash
- She broke in to me, Gert Strydom
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna