Ruby Honeytip Poems
- Amazing Disgrace You hurt me, Scared me, Bruised me, ...
- The Mainstream Is Polluted 'Hey, over here! ' Said the road...
- You'Ll Do I think I realised long ago, There are no plans ...
- Shadow The wind blowing through your hair, Hits my face ...
- Numberless I have no problem understanding The concept of ...
- Sunlit Hope He has an innate kindness That has sown A seed ...
- Curiousity Kills My poor heart didn't realize, My brain was...
I speak my feelings in my little poems and hardly anywhere else.
We come into this world all alone and we are lucky if we leave with someone holding our hand.
My poems are inspired by my life and the lives of others....they are not all autobiographical.....but some are.....I'm not saying which is which.....sorry Red: -)
All my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You hurt me,
Tried to extinguish me
And almost broke me.
Today, finally you are dead
And I feel that I have won
A brutal fight
Through natural order.
I refuse to be anything
Except free from you
And what you have done.
I will live my life
And breathe from this new dawn.