Ruby Honeytip Poems
- A Booby Trap! She is not flesh and bones Of ...
- The Mainstream Is Polluted 'Hey, over here! ' Said the road...
- Amazing Disgrace You hurt me, Scared me, Bruised me, ...
- A Date Night She looks beautiful for their movie ...
- I Might Not Be Beautiful, I might not be beautiful, But I ...
- Cheap Thrill My feet are pointing high in the air, I'm ...
- You'Ll Do I realized long ago, There are no huge plans for ...
I speak my feelings in my little poems and hardly anywhere else.
We come into this world all alone and we are lucky if we leave with someone holding our hand.
My poems are inspired by my life and the lives of others....they are not all autobiographical.....but some are.....I'm not saying which is which.....sorry Red: -)
All my poems ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Booby Trap!
She is not flesh and bones
She is intelligent substance,
And decency of character.
She is womanly flesh
Of hand felt proportions!
She knows her way,
And will hold your hand
Until you safely find yours.
There is no judgement in her compassion,
Although, there is a giggle in her eyes.
And a wiggle in her walk.
Faith and love are the warmth
In her nature.
There is a nurturing heart
Beating under the fullness of her breast....
Did somebody say 'Breast'?
Holy Bazoongas! ! !
Most of the time,
The story ends ...