Tirupathi Chandrupatla Poems
- Time Knows Time Time flows Like the perennial river Time ...
- Almighty There're things I don't understand Birth, death ...
- Charms Of Love Love is tender Love is soft Love is ...
- Sweet'Re The Dreams As a boy I always dreamed How ...
- Good Perspective Distant hills look Smoother to the ...
- Show Me The Path I ran as fast as I could To reach You And ...
- My Love's True All the years I hid my love In the bank of ...
I thank my fellow poets for the many comments I received. The encouragement prompted me to increase the quantity and improve the quality of my poems over the past three years. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Time Knows Time
Like the perennial river
Time rides the crest
Of a wave in the sea
Its fourth dimension
Keeps on bouncing
Time's a sponge
Absorbs all spills
Time wakes up
Time stands still
Time flies fast
Time has past
Time has future
Time never stays in the present