Show Me the Path
I ran as fast as I could
To reach You
And You're hiding from me
Impossible to be found.
Why drop this curtain between us?
Show some empathy
Boons I ask not
Just only a smile.
Path to salvation you showed
To many devoted believers
Who sought you before
Show me that path to follow.
I wish to live a spotless life
More precious than all the wealth
I bow to You and surrender
I'm Yours, all Yours now.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Show Me the Path by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson
- Maybe there is a deep secret, Gert Strydom
- Final Training Flight, Keith Johnson