Kelsea Osterman Poems
- Alone I walk a path that has no end. It seems to go on and ...
- I Hate That I Love You (Remix) I hate the way you can look at...
- The History Teacher The last of the group is a teacher. A ...
- Brothers Till The End Taken from me and returned to our ...
- A Simple Little Letter I love you is all want to say to you. ...
- Being Me Is what I am so bad? Is being pure so bad that I ...
- A Girl There is a girl who I hate. There is a girl who has ...
I am a lover not a fighter but I will fight for what I believe in. I love my poetry and I love to write it. I think poetry is the one of the only reasons why I am dealing with life instead of running. I don't hate my life I just hate some of the people who have come into it and then destroyed it. Almost all my poems are about love and not in a good way. There are some poems that don't really have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I walk a path that has no end.
It seems to go on and on.
Never comes to an end
and has no light.
It is dark and cold.
It is scary and I'm all alone.
I have to walk this path
wondering why I do it.
Why am I here and
where am I?
I walk this path with an
empty mind now.
Nothing to think about.
Nothing to do.
I wish to find the light.
Just a little light would be nice.
But here I am still wandering
these halls that have no end.
still no one here, and still all