Vasto Grom Poems
- To The Fallen Upon this beautiful web of lies I sleep and ...
- Just End It I hate this place I hate this whole race One ...
- Hate Just like the sun rises and sets each day. So will my ...
- Is It Wrong? Is it wrong to be so young and yet be so full of...
- When A Hero Comes When a hero comes There'll be no more ...
- Still Botherin Me I put a gun to my head Which was full of ...
I am just a young man trying to make it in the world. It's been tough most of the time and it has taken its toll but I'm still trying. Over the years I've found myself not to be the most normal of people. I find that I am much more cold than most and even a little disturbed in the eyes of some. Honestly though, while I am a might twisted I am still a better person than most I know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To The Fallen
Upon this beautiful web of lies
I sleep and rest my head
Unbeknownst to all the other
The me they knew is dead
He died nearly five years ago
In the exact spot that I lay
And the last words he uttered were
I shall find peace upon this day