Sylvia Frances Chan
Sylvia Frances Chan Poems
- The Breath Of Life The Breath Of Life To smell The Sun to ...
- A Poet´s Heart Last night so cold my dear, I'd been waitin'...
- What Is Love? Love is love as we all understand as far as ...
- Grow Old With You? Grow old with you? Come on, sit down on ...
- For My Sympathetic For my sympathetic Thank YOU so much for ...
- My Tribute To Mother......Day -new- a Mother, a GodMother, a ...
- My First Love.... I'm walking up mountain high the road is...
Sylvia Frances Chan, born in Jakarta, Indonesia studied the English Language-and-Literature at the Ureca University, now the Trisakti University, Jakarta
Married to a Urologist(a medical specialist) , they have 3 sons. She was a teacher of the Christian Junior Highschool, she is a lecturer for students through iPhone, evangelist on Websites and through iPhone, never in churches.She lived in Leyden, Haarlem and she has moved to Doetinchem (in the lovely province of Gelderland) and she resides there ever since.(updated 3 May 2017 - Wednesday at 10.00 hrs. West European Time) .
Besides poetry she also writes essays, novels, paints, draws, plays chess, car-racing (Dallas,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'A Mother is the complete human being on earth,
the caring and loving person,
the only one to whom daughters write the greatest tribute,
the safest place to come home...
The Breath Of Life
The Breath Of Life
To smell The Sun
to feel The Wind
to breathe the Fresh Air from within
to experience The Stormy Weather
to walk on Top Of The Ocean
to talk with The Highest Emotion
to live The Real Life
to know The Real Love
to say Good Morning to The Dove
those are Steps in The Breath of Life
those are Parts in The Breath of Our Life
we'd care for it with Gentle Love, no knife
© Sylvia Frances Chan - Sat Aug 13 - 2011
copyright - All Rights Reserved