To Return From Whence I Came
I hear them again......
The voices and the screams.....
No matter how I try it always comes back to this.
Always to this......
All those that believe me their friend proved wrong.
The light that gave me hope begins to fade.
And once again I am returned to darkness which I know as home.
It was all going so well to.
Old friends returned to my life.
Hope began to fill me once more as school was getting easier.
I even began to plan my life after college.
I had forgotten what I am at my core.
What it is that truly lives in my heart.
But it did not forget.
And it has returned to remind me of what I am.
I am alone.
I am cold.
I am different.
I am a monster in a glorified people suit.
And I will never be one of you.
Even if I want to be......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Return From Whence I Came by Vasto Grom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall