I wish I could grow wings and fly.
I would spread them and take off into the sky.
I would soar through the clouds as told the world goodbye.
With my wing I would fly away.
Until I found a place of peace where I would stay.
If only I could fly.
And watch all of my troubles and worries go by.
And as I soar I'd let my fingers trail along the see.
As I felt in my heart that I was finally free.
Vasto Grom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To fly by Vasto Grom )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Nature's Nightlife, Phil Soar
- Heaven and Earth A Sonnet, Daniel Brick
- End of my life, tulip mayer
- The Republic, Vincent Barrowcliffe
- To Much Rain, Phil Soar
- Darlene comes in you, Dwitun Basumatary
- Call Bridge, Dwitun Basumatary
- unsaid feelings, tulip mayer
- Earth, Robert Ronnow
- Way home on a Train, Dwitun Basumatary