I wish I could grow wings and fly.
I would spread them and take off into the sky.
I would soar through the clouds as told the world goodbye.
With my wing I would fly away.
Until I found a place of peace where I would stay.
If only I could fly.
And watch all of my troubles and worries go by.
And as I soar I'd let my fingers trail along the see.
As I felt in my heart that I was finally free.
Vasto Grom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To fly by Vasto Grom )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Freaks, Kamala Das
- Nature, natalie dejesus
Poem of the Day
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave