I wish I could grow wings and fly.
I would spread them and take off into the sky.
I would soar through the clouds as told the world goodbye.
With my wing I would fly away.
Until I found a place of peace where I would stay.
If only I could fly.
And watch all of my troubles and worries go by.
And as I soar I'd let my fingers trail along the see.
As I felt in my heart that I was finally free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To fly by Vasto Grom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri