Adriane Hunt Poems
- Covered By Darkness no gun or cut wrists she hates her ...
- For Bella Feeling Good courtesy of Nina Simone Birds ...
- Black plantation scars great-grandfather on the bed he ...
- Bella 2 a prose, no a song i must express a life worth ...
- Re: Delete comment on my poem i left one on yours the words...
- For Jose With every breath you breathe my heart sings ...
- Who Really Cares So you loved me all along You tell me with ...
I write poetry......Enjoy -Anberlin RULES! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adriane Hunt
Who Really Cares
So you loved me all along
You tell me with words after you’re gone
Separate lives, lovers
Bored entertaining “the others”
Scared and depressed
But I must confess
Your something beautiful
Is only an illusion
Young and sweet
It’s hidden when we meet
Cries of innocence
Love lost, it makes sense
I rewind all this in my mind
Things that die before its time
Color me blue
My sky seems gray
It rejects me today (but who really cares)