I walk a path that has no end.
It seems to go on and on.
Never comes to an end
and has no light.
It is dark and cold.
It is scary and I'm all alone.
I have to walk this path
wondering why I do it.
Why am I here and
where am I?
I walk this path with an
empty mind now.
Nothing to think about.
Nothing to do.
I wish to find the light.
Just a little light would be nice.
But here I am still wandering
these halls that have no end.
still no one here, and still all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal