Almedia Knight Oliver
Almedia Knight Oliver Poems
- Man And His Dog Here, here, here, Princess My little ...
- Evening's Solitude In evening's solitude sipping a glass of ...
- A Rush Of Wild Wind Love is like a wild wind Am I just a ...
- Joy, Joy, Joy Joy, Joy, Joy J oy-filled cornucopia that
- Four Stages Of Life She with child waged a fight But baby ...
- When These Hands- When These Hands- Reach out to you, ...
- Sakura Matsuri Cherry Blossoms... Sakura Matsuri Cherry ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Man And His Dog
Here, here, here, Princess
My little puffball
My baby girl wants
a Christmas tree, yet
we can't have both, come
let me brush your silky mane
My, my, my girl!
May I manage the black streak
that waves your back?
Time is slowly gnawing away the years
that I can't hold back, nor the memories
Of when I was a tot
Depressingly, I'm not!
Don't howl girl, I feel your pains
Distressing your back and legs.
Sorry girl, time can't be turned back
Just slowly moving forward in my space