Susan T. Aparejo
Susan T. Aparejo Poems
- Earth: God's Creation The warmth of the light, making the ...
- Echoes Of Agony Sounds no one heard but me, shriek of woes ...
- Hero In The Classroom A simple being, hero in the classrooms,...
- Being Guilty Is it guilty to tell the truth? Is it guilty ...
- Embracing The Wind Different work of world, Telling me ...
- A Teacher Father, mother, sister rolled into one, nanny, ...
- Clouds And Me I watched the clouds ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Anger is a self defense of your unsuccessful aim'''Susan Tan Aparejo, Ph.D. A Master Teacher in Gingoog City Comprehensive National High School, Gingoog City teaching English subject.
''True love will glitter in the dark, glimmers at dusk, sparkles your eyes, colors the world, a music to your ears that brings joy to your heart.''Susan Tan Aparejo, Ph.D. A Master Teacher in Gingoog City Comprehensive National High School, Gingoog City teaching English subject.
''Failures are the essence of Success''Susan Tan Aparejo's personal quotation
''Being successful is ignoring the flies around you and being deaf of criticism.''Susan T. Aparejo's personal quotation
''Leadership is bowing to the lowest rank and file employees in an organization.''Susan T. Aparejo's personal reflection.
Earth: God's Creation
The warmth of the light, making the world so bright,
The majesty of the sky for the birds to fly,
The calm and quiet sea setting part the land in the lea,
The generous souls of moon, stars and sun for human fun,
The awesome birds, fish, beast and human kind,
When there was nothing more to add,
God knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it 'Earth-“ A Better Place to Live In.