Susan T. Aparejo
Susan T. Aparejo Poems
- Artificial Intelligence Though artificial but geniune, ...
- Echoes Of Agony Sounds no one heard but me, shriek of woes ...
- Earth: God's Creation The warmth of the light, making the ...
- Hero In The Classroom A simple being, hero in the classrooms,...
- A Teacher Father, mother, sister rolled into one, nanny, ...
- God's Blessings Don't you ever feel? God's blessing in the ...
- Being Guilty Is it guilty to tell the truth? Is it guilty ...
SUSAN T. APAREJO
SUSAN T. APAREJO, a second daughter of a fisher in Brgy Lunao, Gingoog City, Mindanao Philippines. She spent her childhood years in the said place and enjoyed the beauty of the seashore and the sunrise moving to its dusk.
Aparejo was born on December 09, at one of the hinterland barangays in the city, San Miguel. Before she turned two years old, her parents moved to Brgy. Lunao, her home place until consciousness awaken her to see and witness the harshness of life. At six, she studied in grade one at Baybay Lunao Elem. School. Since she found the ground was not for her, she asked her parents to transfer her to Lunao, Central School and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Anger is a self defense of your unsuccessful aim'''Susan Tan Aparejo, Ph.D. A Master Teacher in Gingoog City Comprehensive National High School, Gingoog City teaching English subject.
''True love will glitters in the dark, glimmers at dusk, sparkles your eyes, colors the world, a music to your ears and bring joy to your heart.''Susan Tan Aparejo, Ph.D. A Master Teacher in Gingoog City Comprehensive National High School, Gingoog City teaching English subject.
Though artificial but geniune,
Though not a human but has brain,
Though no emotions but teach how to emote,
Though not eating but teach how to cook,
Though not writing but teach how to write,
Though not studying yet it gives tips in studying,
Though no diploma but a master in all degrees,
The master of all, but sometimes meet trouble,
Like humans, it feels tiresome,
Just unplugged and open once more,
your artificial gadget,
Never complain even being called as