Almedia Knight Oliver
A Rush of Wild Wind
Love is like a wild wind,
a scented roses
in the air everywhere
Twirling and twisting into a knot
ought I pull this way or not?
Head spinning, heart running,
and i'm following its path.
Oh sweet heart see the flowers
hanging over the picket fence,
five lovely petals crying
In the never-ending heaven hangs
as many shinning stars as angels!
Having slept long nights times,
cause desire to crest, overflowing
waves over waves
Sitting alone on the riverbank
Pondering the long dive.
Billows give me a ride.
Having no buds in waiting
Love blooms in its age
Growing older against your junior-
wasn't well thought out-yet knowing
years between us are felt,
Its distance can be dealt.
Almedia Knight Oliver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rush of Wild Wind by Almedia Knight Oliver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley
- Toss and Turn, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Tickle Blue, Prasad Natarajan
- Give me the wisdom of old age, Gregory Kelley
- नोँनि लुबैनायखौ आं बुजिबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- The Rock-built Temples of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Working Man, K.J. Jackson