A Simple Little Letter
I love you is all want to say to you.
I do I do love you, sure it took some time but I know now that I really do.
I love you with all the little tiny fragments of my broken heart.
But no now that I want you, you want nothing, nothing to do with me.
I cry and cry but I still can't bring you back.
I do love you but it is just too late.
Everyone hates me for what I did to you.
Well guess what I hate myself too.
I hate myself so fucking much I just want to die.
You meant everything to me and
now that you are gone and don't care
I see what I really lost and that I really do want you.
No, no, no I don't want you I need you.
I need you to hold me, and make me feel like I am needed,
like I really am needed.
I miss you I really do.
I love you so much that it hurts just to remember all the good times.
The laughs the cries and even
the simple little smiles that you made me do.
But now it is replaced with the tears that I have now.
So simple to you I'm sure, but they really mean something to me.
They mean I care and you dont.
It means I still love you and you dont even care
if I die from a broken heart.
I love you and yet you ignore me.
Like I was nothing. Like we were nothing.
Like I never meant a thing to you.
Well guess what you still mean the world to me
and always have no matter what.
I love you and guess what there is nothing you can do about it.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Little Letter by Kelsea Osterman )
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)