A Simple Little Letter
I love you is all want to say to you.
I do I do love you, sure it took some time but I know now that I really do.
I love you with all the little tiny fragments of my broken heart.
But no now that I want you, you want nothing, nothing to do with me.
I cry and cry but I still can't bring you back.
I do love you but it is just too late.
Everyone hates me for what I did to you.
Well guess what I hate myself too.
I hate myself so fucking much I just want to die.
You meant everything to me and
now that you are gone and don't care
I see what I really lost and that I really do want you.
No, no, no I don't want you I need you.
I need you to hold me, and make me feel like I am needed,
like I really am needed.
I miss you I really do.
I love you so much that it hurts just to remember all the good times.
The laughs the cries and even
the simple little smiles that you made me do.
But now it is replaced with the tears that I have now.
So simple to you I'm sure, but they really mean something to me.
They mean I care and you dont.
It means I still love you and you dont even care
if I die from a broken heart.
I love you and yet you ignore me.
Like I was nothing. Like we were nothing.
Like I never meant a thing to you.
Well guess what you still mean the world to me
and always have no matter what.
I love you and guess what there is nothing you can do about it.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Little Letter by Kelsea Osterman )
- Idol dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ayrton, Edward Kofi Louis
- Yesterday Hours, Nathalie Handal
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)