A Simple Little Letter
I love you is all want to say to you.
I do I do love you, sure it took some time but I know now that I really do.
I love you with all the little tiny fragments of my broken heart.
But no now that I want you, you want nothing, nothing to do with me.
I cry and cry but I still can't bring you back.
I do love you but it is just too late.
Everyone hates me for what I did to you.
Well guess what I hate myself too.
I hate myself so fucking much I just want to die.
You meant everything to me and
now that you are gone and don't care
I see what I really lost and that I really do want you.
No, no, no I don't want you I need you.
I need you to hold me, and make me feel like I am needed,
like I really am needed.
I miss you I really do.
I love you so much that it hurts just to remember all the good times.
The laughs the cries and even
the simple little smiles that you made me do.
But now it is replaced with the tears that I have now.
So simple to you I'm sure, but they really mean something to me.
They mean I care and you dont.
It means I still love you and you dont even care
if I die from a broken heart.
I love you and yet you ignore me.
Like I was nothing. Like we were nothing.
Like I never meant a thing to you.
Well guess what you still mean the world to me
and always have no matter what.
I love you and guess what there is nothing you can do about it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Little Letter by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI