A Simple Little Letter
I love you is all want to say to you.
I do I do love you, sure it took some time but I know now that I really do.
I love you with all the little tiny fragments of my broken heart.
But no now that I want you, you want nothing, nothing to do with me.
I cry and cry but I still can't bring you back.
I do love you but it is just too late.
Everyone hates me for what I did to you.
Well guess what I hate myself too.
I hate myself so fucking much I just want to die.
You meant everything to me and
now that you are gone and don't care
I see what I really lost and that I really do want you.
No, no, no I don't want you I need you.
I need you to hold me, and make me feel like I am needed,
like I really am needed.
I miss you I really do.
I love you so much that it hurts just to remember all the good times.
The laughs the cries and even
the simple little smiles that you made me do.
But now it is replaced with the tears that I have now.
So simple to you I'm sure, but they really mean something to me.
They mean I care and you dont.
It means I still love you and you dont even care
if I die from a broken heart.
I love you and yet you ignore me.
Like I was nothing. Like we were nothing.
Like I never meant a thing to you.
Well guess what you still mean the world to me
and always have no matter what.
I love you and guess what there is nothing you can do about it.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Simple Little Letter by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Coming Home, Slim Jay
- 'Words', Katherine York
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney