I Hate that I love you (remix)
I hate the way you can look at me
and I get lost in your gaze.
I hate the way you can see past
my looks and see who I really am.
I hate the way you can make me laugh
even when I don't want to smile.
I hate the way you know just what to say
to get me to smile again.
I hate it when you smile and
I get lost in your gaze.
I hate it when I look into your eyes
and I get lost in a daze.
I hate it when you know
what I am about to say.
I hate the way you can make me happy
with one little stare.
I hate the feeling that I get when
you are not there.
I hate it when you make me laugh but,
even more when you make me cry.
I hate the fact that I love you so much
and that one day you might hurt me.
I hate it when you don't call
when you say you will.
I hate it when you lie even
when you know I already know.
I hate it when you think it is ok
to look at me then look away.
I hate it when you see straight
through my tough girl act.
I hate it when you stick up for me.
I hate it when you don't talk to me.
But really what I hate most of all
is the fact that I love you.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate that I love you (remix) by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Limbo, Seamus Heaney
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The time machine, Yisel Chong
- Blue-eyed boy Mr. Death for e.e. cummings, r james sterzinger
- Salvation Jane, vince gullaci
- A Girl Called Memory, Mashewa1 Nthele
- A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- How I Once Spent a Friday Afternoon, M.J. Lemon
- Every dog's ordeal, Lubinda Lubinda
- An Ethereal Bloom, Margaret Alice Second
- surrealist day, lee fones
- Gnarled Syllogism, Paul Hartal