I Hate that I love you (remix)
I hate the way you can look at me
and I get lost in your gaze.
I hate the way you can see past
my looks and see who I really am.
I hate the way you can make me laugh
even when I don't want to smile.
I hate the way you know just what to say
to get me to smile again.
I hate it when you smile and
I get lost in your gaze.
I hate it when I look into your eyes
and I get lost in a daze.
I hate it when you know
what I am about to say.
I hate the way you can make me happy
with one little stare.
I hate the feeling that I get when
you are not there.
I hate it when you make me laugh but,
even more when you make me cry.
I hate the fact that I love you so much
and that one day you might hurt me.
I hate it when you don't call
when you say you will.
I hate it when you lie even
when you know I already know.
I hate it when you think it is ok
to look at me then look away.
I hate it when you see straight
through my tough girl act.
I hate it when you stick up for me.
I hate it when you don't talk to me.
But really what I hate most of all
is the fact that I love you.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate that I love you (remix) by Kelsea Osterman )
- 'My Persuasion' Over 'Her Coyness'., Prabhat Priyadarshi
- rain, Erin Daly
- I Hope, Michael McParland
- Holding Fatima in the Light, Mohja Kahf
- Manifesto for the Chaste Wanton, Mohja Kahf
- Doves, Mohja Kahf
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
Robert Laurence Binyon
- Laurence Overmire
(24 June 1842 - 26 December 1913)
(10 December 1824 – 18 September 1905)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Hans Christian Andersen
(2 April 1805 – 4 August 1875)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)
Victor Marie Hugo
(26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885)