You are but a young girl.
A sweet little girl.
Yet you hold my heart.
And you hold my soul.
I love you with all my heart.
And with every ounce of my soul.
You are my reason to get out of bed.
You are my rain and you are my sunshine.
You are the light that is inside me.
You are the girl I always dreamed of.
You are my child.
My flesh and my blood.
I live for you.
I die for you.
You are my world.
You are my darling little girl.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unborn by Kelsea Osterman )
- walking free in chains...., Marshall Gass
- Lockdown, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Difficult Poem, Marshall Gass
- The Truth About Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Banjo-man, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Matrix, Marshall Gass
- You can or cannot....., Marshall Gass
- Do you still hear them sing?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blessed light, Rubel das raj
- No Time, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
Harold R Hunt Sr
(Jan 14 1954)