You are but a young girl.
A sweet little girl.
Yet you hold my heart.
And you hold my soul.
I love you with all my heart.
And with every ounce of my soul.
You are my reason to get out of bed.
You are my rain and you are my sunshine.
You are the light that is inside me.
You are the girl I always dreamed of.
You are my child.
My flesh and my blood.
I live for you.
I die for you.
You are my world.
You are my darling little girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unborn by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal
- @ DOT COM, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Roswell, Michael Webb
- Period recalled, hasmukh amathalal
- The Wizard of Did!, David Lewis Paget
- I rember your words hung still in the air, Brian Kilpatrick
- Highku, Michael Webb
- Faul McCartney, Michael Webb
- Do Not Breed, Michael Webb
- Peter's Song, Robert Plese