You are but a young girl.
A sweet little girl.
Yet you hold my heart.
And you hold my soul.
I love you with all my heart.
And with every ounce of my soul.
You are my reason to get out of bed.
You are my rain and you are my sunshine.
You are the light that is inside me.
You are the girl I always dreamed of.
You are my child.
My flesh and my blood.
I live for you.
I die for you.
You are my world.
You are my darling little girl.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unborn by Kelsea Osterman )
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid