brian roy skyers
brian roy skyers Poems
- Who Killed Cock Robin? What a calamity! What is this that ...
- A Galant Lady.
- Aniversary Anniversary. It’s your anniversary, it’s bound to...
- Ready For Work Crisp new uniform, bright buttons, sharp ...
- Peace At Last Another rocket, another bomb issuing yet more ...
- Big Ben I hear old Ben's been banging for three minutes ...
- A Horse, A Horse Slashing, stabbing, all to stay ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about brian roy skyers
Who Killed Cock Robin?
What a calamity!
What is this that has befallen the valley?
No dawn chorus
No Shep, the sheepdog to meet the bus
Simon rooster has no wish to crow
Mellow lark has no get-up-and go
Natures community has never known it so dark
As the days wear on, still they come
We can’t say when the homage will be done
Who could commit this mortal sin
Still..cold..lifeless lies Cock Robin
Inspector Mole, determined to find the killer
Scrutinises all, in effort to identify the sinner
There may be a list of suspects and many a confession
To find the truth he will make...