Danny Draper [Dabedra] (14 July 1963 / Kiama, New South Wales, Australia)
I have been writing poems since I was about 12. I am interested in the intricate beauty of language, it's messages and anger and power to love and inspire. I enjoy playing with language to test its maliability sometimes puns, or sounds or shapes, but always the beauty of the words and their places of humour, anger, comfort, love, loneliness, or hatred, exasperation, justice and injustices, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ode to a Tim Tam for Ruth Walters
- Limerick for desperate denial
- Limerick For Tiny Robot Plans
- Limerick for welcoming trees
- Limerick For Equality Of Law
- Limerick For Global Banking
- I Am Bereft Of Anger (for Hunting Other ...
- Limerick For A Startled Atheist
- Sonnet for essence
- Sonnet for climate change
- Limerick for discontinuous telephone rec...
- Limerick for the incomplete
- Waterbird rising
- 96 No more a conundrum
- A Bag Of Seeds
- A blessing for secular humanists
- A Blessing For The Absent
- A Communique
- A future Syria? From March 2013
- A Good Rain Fell
- A Heart Grows No Older (For Wayne)
- A message to proselytizers
- A Song For Magpies
- A Theist Cure
- Aleppo, Syria, February 22,2013
- Aleppo, Syria,8 October 2012
- Alpha males and safety.