Broken in Half
You left me here all alone.
alone in this cruel world.
You told me you loved me
and that we would forever be together,
but here I am holding the knife to
my wrist waiting to get the courage to dig
it into the skin that you once held.
You kissed the same skin that is
now dripping with the blood that
flows through the heart that you broke.
The heart that will never be full again.
The heart that once loved you.
You destroyed the person who
loved you so much that she
would die for you.
But as the red blood flows down
my arm I see you really didn't love me.
I see that I never meant a thing to you.
That as the blood slowly flows
from my body you could care less about me.
I loved you and I am now going to die
because I loved you.
I can no longer see what
I really want in life.
The feelings that i had for you are now lessing.
as the world begings to fade,
I wish I could say goodbye
and tell you i fucking hate you.
I hate that you drove me to kill myself.
I hate that you really dont care at all that I loved you.
But with the last bit of my strenght
I would tell you I still love you.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken in Half by Kelsea Osterman )
- Everlasting, Cee Bea
- Oh Daisy, Prophmatt . . .
- Versified Reply to an Invitation, Robert Burns
- Suppressed Stanzas of "The Vision&q.., Robert Burns
- mask, Aftab Alam
- উপলব্ধি-২, Yakub Ali
- The Soul Of A Woman, Arno Le Roux
- Architect Of Harmony, Arno Le Roux
- A Prayer under the Pressure of Violent A.., Robert Burns
- Wings For Friends, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)