Broken in Half
You left me here all alone.
alone in this cruel world.
You told me you loved me
and that we would forever be together,
but here I am holding the knife to
my wrist waiting to get the courage to dig
it into the skin that you once held.
You kissed the same skin that is
now dripping with the blood that
flows through the heart that you broke.
The heart that will never be full again.
The heart that once loved you.
You destroyed the person who
loved you so much that she
would die for you.
But as the red blood flows down
my arm I see you really didn't love me.
I see that I never meant a thing to you.
That as the blood slowly flows
from my body you could care less about me.
I loved you and I am now going to die
because I loved you.
I can no longer see what
I really want in life.
The feelings that i had for you are now lessing.
as the world begings to fade,
I wish I could say goodbye
and tell you i fucking hate you.
I hate that you drove me to kill myself.
I hate that you really dont care at all that I loved you.
But with the last bit of my strenght
I would tell you I still love you.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken in Half by Kelsea Osterman )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao