All these tears I cry don't matter to you.
I cried so many tears that night; you have no idea.
I might not cry on the outside,
but I promise you i am crying on the inside.
You ask me to change, change who I am.
But what about you?
You treated me like gold then like dirt.
And you broke my heart.
I told myself over and over again, not to go back to you.
But there i was 3 weeks later back in your arms.
The only difference is I could feel your lips on mine.
Telling me that you love me, but guess what you lied.
So here I am listening to music to get you off my mind.
And do you care that you are what i think about,
and talk about.
No, no you don't.
You tell me to get over it.
Well guess what i can't.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Kelsea Osterman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(1644 - 1694)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- EMOTIONS, Eugene Latumbo
- LOVE, Eugene Latumbo
- Duty of a good friend, gajanan mishra
- Friendship, Eugene Latumbo
- Inspiration, Michael P. McParland
- Intesely Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Jakhm dilon kaa jab bhi dhoun,, Aftab Alam
- achchhe din aa gaye, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Into The Valley, Michael P. McParland
- It's All For You, Michael P. McParland