All these tears I cry don't matter to you.
I cried so many tears that night; you have no idea.
I might not cry on the outside,
but I promise you i am crying on the inside.
You ask me to change, change who I am.
But what about you?
You treated me like gold then like dirt.
And you broke my heart.
I told myself over and over again, not to go back to you.
But there i was 3 weeks later back in your arms.
The only difference is I could feel your lips on mine.
Telling me that you love me, but guess what you lied.
So here I am listening to music to get you off my mind.
And do you care that you are what i think about,
and talk about.
No, no you don't.
You tell me to get over it.
Well guess what i can't.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid