All these tears I cry don't matter to you.
I cried so many tears that night; you have no idea.
I might not cry on the outside,
but I promise you i am crying on the inside.
You ask me to change, change who I am.
But what about you?
You treated me like gold then like dirt.
And you broke my heart.
I told myself over and over again, not to go back to you.
But there i was 3 weeks later back in your arms.
The only difference is I could feel your lips on mine.
Telling me that you love me, but guess what you lied.
So here I am listening to music to get you off my mind.
And do you care that you are what i think about,
and talk about.
No, no you don't.
You tell me to get over it.
Well guess what i can't.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Kelsea Osterman )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis