All these tears I cry don't matter to you.
I cried so many tears that night; you have no idea.
I might not cry on the outside,
but I promise you i am crying on the inside.
You ask me to change, change who I am.
But what about you?
You treated me like gold then like dirt.
And you broke my heart.
I told myself over and over again, not to go back to you.
But there i was 3 weeks later back in your arms.
The only difference is I could feel your lips on mine.
Telling me that you love me, but guess what you lied.
So here I am listening to music to get you off my mind.
And do you care that you are what i think about,
and talk about.
No, no you don't.
You tell me to get over it.
Well guess what i can't.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Kelsea Osterman )
- Silence, Tshering Chekii
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Brown Penny, William Butler Yeats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)