Funny Little Sayings
Can't help but feel sick to my stomach every time
I hear you say those words.
I know it shouldn't hurt but it does.
We know so little but we still know so much.
This happen for a reason you know,
Why can't you see that fate and destiny play a part in our lives.
Why can't you just play with the hand we've been dealt,
instead of asking for a new hand in this game.
This game we call life.
Maybe if we just flip the page
And see where the adventure leads
Who knows we might be able to defeat the evil queen.
I write these words that are on this page to show what I really feel. I feel like if we skip this chapter in our lives
And move on to the next
We will never know what would have happened
For us in the last.
All these notions I make will make no sense
To anyone but me and me alone and that is alright.
But if your heart is open to see what can not be seen
Then maybe we have a shot at this after all.
So goodnight my sweet prince
And just remember that if you skip a page
You might just skip the best part.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Funny Little Sayings by Kelsea Osterman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso
- What Why When.......Its Gone Wrong?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Envy, Nassy Fesharaki
- Shattered, Ana Rose Trazo
- Chalo Hum Kho Jate hai, Kisi Ke Ho Jate .., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra