Genevieve Pilat Poems
- Graffiti Beyond the darken shadows Of a cold abandon alley ...
- Blinded By The Dark Through the dark we fear the worst We ...
- Saxophone Love Mixed in the breeze of April dusk ...
- Something Blue A wedding day for the bride Is a time of ...
- Black And White They see the world in black and ...
- Perfect Child The perfect child she has become A mask to ...
- Broken Mirror Broken mirror with glass all shattered Knowing...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Genevieve Pilat
Beyond the darken shadows
Of a cold abandon alley
Lurks the masterpieces kept in time
The city's homemade gallery.
The city art of the common man
His words and thoughts in design
Expressions shared with quick swipes
Of every curve and line.
Graffiti art so rare and intimate
Unaware of what is shown
Telling the messages of a man's true life
Drawn proudly on concrete stone.
At glance the drawings on the walls
Seem vulgar, low and unclean
The simple words of the unknown man
The man not heard or seen.
Yet there in his graffiti ...