Broken mirror with glass all shattered
Knowing it would never matter
Losing your own reflection
From life's true rejection.
Broken mirror now it seems
Life was like opaque dreams
Never willing to shine once more
Wanting the life you had before.
Broken mirror on the ground
Wishing he never came around
And all remains are scattered parts
And one wounded broken heart.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Mirror by Genevieve Pilat )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt