Here we go again with these acid tears
My ever so unwanted friend
These tears bring pain I want them to stop
But they seem to never end.
There are some scars upon my face
As the acid trickles down
My flesh starts to burn, I close my eyes
This leaves a permanent frown.
Perhaps these tears could offer me
A brand new hopeful start
Have them peel away your embraces and all false kisses
That ever touched my cheeks and heart.
And once these acid tears erase
Any sign that I had loved you
I could move on and live life the way I want
Until these tears cry for someone new.
Genevieve Pilat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Acid Tears by Genevieve Pilat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes