Aya Nasr Poems
- And Memories Won'T Die Memories in places Things missed ...
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) * Spring of May... You became so ...
- Speechless! I have something to confess I see myself in a ...
- If You Only Knew.. (Edited Ver...
- Fourteen More Days: By 'Jeff S...
- Awake Keeping myself awake till my face touched by sun ...
- Rude & Jealousy Being rude is cause of my jealousy When you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aya Nasr
And Memories Won'T Die
Memories in places
Things missed with replaces
Different people, different faces
Every body busy solving life cases
How to get money.. How to get more..
How to promote their career places
They forgot memories but memories won't die
they forgot what's life
giving the fact a high five
and in their own world dive
i'm wondering.. asking..
are they alive? ?
why are they alive if they don't let the pure air reach their lungs?
why are they alive if they don't give their friends real warm hugs?
if i live like those i'll be upset..sick, like ...