Walking in the street alone
And The weather is so cold
Having words haven't been told
My body like cube of ice
Remembering how much you were nice
Thought that you'll make my life into paradise
But I found that I'm not that wise..
When I told My drama story of your deception to my friends their reaction was 'oh my allah! ' And 'jesus christ'...
My shock needs a break..
To be convinced that ma repose to you was a mistake...
And everything you said before was all FAKE...
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'bad men are like the stinky flies they leave flowers and stick themselves in shitty garbage'
Comments about this poem (Fake by Aya Nasr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi
- The Cowards Of The World, Kenneth Winstanley
- A voice from beneath the Earth!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Of All Those, Luis Estable