Aya Nasr (17/9/1993 / cairo, Egypt)
Walking in the street alone
And The weather is so cold
Having words haven't been told
My body like cube of ice
Remembering how much you were nice
Thought that you'll make my life into paradise
But I found that I'm not that wise..
When I told My drama story of your deception to my friends their reaction was 'oh my allah! ' And 'jesus christ'...
My shock needs a break..
To be convinced that ma repose to you was a mistake...
And everything you said before was all FAKE...
Poet Other Poems
- And Memories Won't Die
- Charms Of Smile
- coincidence with the sweet past
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
- Fourteen More Days: by 'jeff siegel' (M...
- Happy May <3
- He Loves Me. -new-
- I Apologize For Being Real
- If you only knew.. (edited version by: P...
- İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
- Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
- New Year's Eve
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'bad men are like the stinky flies they leave flowers and stick themselves in shitty garbage'