And Memories Won't Die
Memories in places
Things missed with replaces
Different people, different faces
Every body busy solving life cases
How to get money.. How to get more..
How to promote their career places
They forgot memories but memories won't die
they forgot what's life
giving the fact a high five
and in their own world dive
i'm wondering.. asking..
are they alive? ?
why are they alive if they don't let the pure air reach their lungs?
why are they alive if they don't give their friends real warm hugs?
if i live like those i'll be upset..sick, like eating bugs
if i answer about it without a lie
i'll say that you should all go and die
go leave a space for who from poverty cry
for every soul needs more time alive but they die
before seeing who they love and say goodbye
go away.. go die
even your attitude became dry..
on people hearts you dye..
have you forgot who you are because of your tie? ?
keep growing.. keep changing..
you forgot your memories but memories won't die
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And Memories Won't Die by Aya Nasr )
- Result of chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Living By His Grace, Gbolagade Taiwo
- To See This Giant, David McLansky
- Atmosphere Of Delight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raggle`, Frank Avon
- A New Light Bulb, Theorem The Truth Serum
- Loving An Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ostrich - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing is faulty, gajanan mishra
- Silent Scream, Vivek Tiwari
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)