Aya Nasr (17/9/1993 / cairo, Egypt)
I have something to confess
I see myself in a big mess
My heart got lost and can't find its address
I loved him and his reaction was meaningless
He persuaded me that he is feelingless
So I did nothing but being speechless
I'm not happy nor sad but guess!
I crossed the meaning of sadness
You became my hardest experiences
I got that I loved an object with no senses
But in figure of human with organs and lenses
You can't imagine the strength of weakness
When it beat me and destroy my heart's fitness
And I do nothing but being speechless
Poet Other Poems
- And Memories Won't Die
- Charms Of Smile
- coincidence with the sweet past
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
- Fourteen More Days: by 'jeff siegel' (M...
- Happy May <3
- He Loves Me. -new-
- I Apologize For Being Real
- If you only knew.. (edited version by: P...
- İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
- Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
- New Year's Eve
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.