kanav justa Poems
- The World Today the withering heights of fading grace a ...
- And She Thinks Of Her Beloved her lids conceal, not just the ...
- A Crow Complains Of His Bitter... a crow's eyes fixed ...
- Embrace The Beauty we speak of the splendor of the flowers ...
- D For Dog the way oh dear you wiggle your tail the way you ...
- Living Fake Of the deepest sorrow Of every dollar that I ...
- A Father Without His Son whole his life in days of gloom he ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''In the darkest night there is light far far away, that would come to me like a bee comes to a flower or death to a man and slay the darkness with its dominance.''..
The World Today
the withering heights of fading grace
a mirror not reflect all, but only the face
we have heard the wise men proudly say
skins and bones they wither away
despite knowing the answers all
we tread on a path where we bound to fall
when truth lay close , we close our eyes
our sight lighten when it meets the lies
of all the miseries when this world is done
our night will eat the glittering sun
the world today is a world of shame
the world today would forever be the same
where a fortress never built on a bedrock of trust
where no gold enough to slay ...