Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
Let's start it all over again..
Let me know you as I've never known you before...
help my heart to stop sore...
And I'll fix everything that stops me to connect with your soul...
Let me find my soulmate inside you again...
Let me get the things that left me after you and nothing stayed but pain...
Let me fall again but please catch me before I fall alone and tear to pieces...
And if I got fixed I'll still have scars, bruies and stitches x)) ...
Let me push away the horrible night dreams..
Which wakes me up with panic, tears, and screams...
Let your face haunt my drawing and paintings..
With only a smile with a satisfied look in your eyes and those things.. X))))
Let me give you my heart if you don't mind..
Cause without you it will leave me and have no way to find...
And you will see my end in grave holding bottle of wine...
Died for forgetting you and the days that was always in my heart shine...
Let me beside you without seeing in your eyes words of blame...
Let me take a picture with you showing love and happiness and keep it in a beautiful frame...
Let me feel that the way you act me after admiting you how I feel won't be the same...
To show the whole world that adoring you is not a shame...
Let me have the boldness to say that I'm fine with you...
Like we used to start to say hi and you began with how are you...
Let me LOVE YOU as no one again will break me by taking you...
As my heart's feelings for you won't become few...
So, LOVE ME as someone new =)
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers) by Aya Nasr )
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
- (A) Bio-Environ-P0em, Nyein Way
- Fobbed Off, Diane Hine
- The truth is, Brian Kilpatrick
- In our minds, Brian Kilpatrick
- Walls, arshad arshad
- / Ek Burkhawalli She Pyar-mohabbat/ Ek P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Problematic!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)