Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
Let's start it all over again..
Let me know you as I've never known you before...
help my heart to stop sore...
And I'll fix everything that stops me to connect with your soul...
Let me find my soulmate inside you again...
Let me get the things that left me after you and nothing stayed but pain...
Let me fall again but please catch me before I fall alone and tear to pieces...
And if I got fixed I'll still have scars, bruies and stitches x)) ...
Let me push away the horrible night dreams..
Which wakes me up with panic, tears, and screams...
Let your face haunt my drawing and paintings..
With only a smile with a satisfied look in your eyes and those things.. X))))
Let me give you my heart if you don't mind..
Cause without you it will leave me and have no way to find...
And you will see my end in grave holding bottle of wine...
Died for forgetting you and the days that was always in my heart shine...
Let me beside you without seeing in your eyes words of blame...
Let me take a picture with you showing love and happiness and keep it in a beautiful frame...
Let me feel that the way you act me after admiting you how I feel won't be the same...
To show the whole world that adoring you is not a shame...
Let me have the boldness to say that I'm fine with you...
Like we used to start to say hi and you began with how are you...
Let me LOVE YOU as no one again will break me by taking you...
As my heart's feelings for you won't become few...
So, LOVE ME as someone new =)
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers) by Aya Nasr )
- Diwali for the dead, Saheb Mohapatra
- DIWALI (Never have I seen.....), Saheb Mohapatra
- Waiting On The Mayflower, Evie Shockley
- All the time, Cee Bea
- Friend in the Desert, michael walkerjohn
- O men, worship Kali, gajanan mishra
- Pantoum: Landing, 1976, Evie Shockley
- To Voice Anew so Listen, michael walkerjohn
- On New Year's Eve, Evie Shockley
- Lifeline, Evie Shockley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)