Two Souls Inside
I have two souls inside..
Soul living on you
And soul living to continue
Soul seeing with you..
The life in special view
And soul live and learn
To accept someone new
Soul keeping its love
And soul making the impossible to laugh
TWO souls their aims are odds
Their roots from different spots
Soul havin' answers for questions..
And soul do nothin' but leavin' dots...
I have 2 souls inside..
Soul planning to have new life
And soul won't stay alive
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
when you don't know which you can listen to.. your heart, or your mind
Comments about this poem (Two Souls Inside by Aya Nasr )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon