Aya Nasr (17/9/1993 / cairo, Egypt)
Two Souls Inside
I have two souls inside..
Soul living on you
And soul living to continue
Soul seeing with you..
The life in special view
And soul live and learn
To accept someone new
Soul keeping its love
And soul making the impossible to laugh
TWO souls their aims are odds
Their roots from different spots
Soul havin' answers for questions..
And soul do nothin' but leavin' dots...
I have 2 souls inside..
Soul planning to have new life
And soul won't stay alive
Poet Other Poems
- And Memories Won't Die
- Charms Of Smile
- coincidence with the sweet past
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
- Fourteen More Days: by 'jeff siegel' (M...
- Happy May <3
- I Apologize For Being Real
- If you only knew.. (edited version by: P...
- İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
- Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
- New Year's Eve
- Ran To Planet MARS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
when you don't know which you can listen to.. your heart, or your mind