Two Souls Inside
I have two souls inside..
Soul living on you
And soul living to continue
Soul seeing with you..
The life in special view
And soul live and learn
To accept someone new
Soul keeping its love
And soul making the impossible to laugh
TWO souls their aims are odds
Their roots from different spots
Soul havin' answers for questions..
And soul do nothin' but leavin' dots...
I have 2 souls inside..
Soul planning to have new life
And soul won't stay alive
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
when you don't know which you can listen to.. your heart, or your mind
Comments about this poem (Two Souls Inside by Aya Nasr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra