Aya Nasr (17/9/1993 / cairo, Egypt)
And I wonder if I will see you tomorrow morning..
when day light reflects on your skin..
on your smile..
the way you stare with your eyes..
staring with your shiny black Pearls..
and calling my heart beats ♥
Poet Other Poems
- And Memories Won't Die
- Charms Of Smile
- coincidence with the sweet past
- Flew Away (Happy May P2) *
- Fourteen More Days: by 'jeff siegel' (M...
- Happy May <3
- I Apologize For Being Real
- If you only knew.. (edited version by: P...
- İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
- Let Me, , (Breaking Barriers)
- New Year's Eve
- Ran To Planet MARS
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.