İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
-If you only know I won't exist after losing you
-If you only know that my acceptance of all the pain that you bring to me is the cost of protecting you to not get hurt
-If you only know when you believe that my heart won't beat for yours again and tears for losing you won't fall like floods, it's like believing that the whole universe made by no god
-If you only know how many times I've fought with my heart and force it so much to let you go but it always answered back 'No.'
-If you only know that I'm trying to make sure that your amazing smile will always shine like the Eiffel of Paris, which makes the sadness on your smile malice
-If you only know that after you, I was not who I was supposed to be, because through your eyes only, is where I found the real me
-If you only know I've never been upset that you chose someone else over me
nor am I jealous that they were more precious for you than me
, but I just hope that if you decided to sell your heart with high price
they won't think to sacrifice :)
-If u only know? ....
That ma heart is in love with your heart and soul? ......
Maybe you will think about letting them know how much they cause me to fall :)
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'If only the lovers knew....
What one's indifference
Causes to the other,
There would be so less tears to fall!
So less pain, so less heartbreak,
And the world would be with so much love,
Comfort and congeniality! ' -Khairul Ahsan.
Comments about this poem (İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original) by Aya Nasr )
- L.Messi 오피뷰 강서오피 KTwiz 부산오피 OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM .., sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- VALUE OF LIFE, Ali Faisal
- iPhone6+ 오피뷰 ⓐ강서오피녀 ⓑ부산오피 대란∠OＰGＡNＤA/ＣOM∠, sibngnu11 sibngnu11
- for a friend who had gone cold one summer, RIC S. BASTASA
- a journey away from words, RIC S. BASTASA
- the iron cables laid to sea, RIC S. BASTASA
- Finding her, Akhil Zoomin
- great respect for what should not be sp.., RIC S. BASTASA
- for life is life and it is never yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- o! Grief!, RIC S. BASTASA
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Indira Renganathan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)