İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original)
-If you only know I won't exist after losing you
-If you only know that my acceptance of all the pain that you bring to me is the cost of protecting you to not get hurt
-If you only know when you believe that my heart won't beat for yours again and tears for losing you won't fall like floods, it's like believing that the whole universe made by no god
-If you only know how many times I've fought with my heart and force it so much to let you go but it always answered back 'No.'
-If you only know that I'm trying to make sure that your amazing smile will always shine like the Eiffel of Paris, which makes the sadness on your smile malice
-If you only know that after you, I was not who I was supposed to be, because through your eyes only, is where I found the real me
-If you only know I've never been upset that you chose someone else over me
nor am I jealous that they were more precious for you than me
, but I just hope that if you decided to sell your heart with high price
they won't think to sacrifice :)
-If u only know? ....
That ma heart is in love with your heart and soul? ......
Maybe you will think about letting them know how much they cause me to fall :)
Aya Nasr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'If only the lovers knew....
What one's indifference
Causes to the other,
There would be so less tears to fall!
So less pain, so less heartbreak,
And the world would be with so much love,
Comfort and congeniality! ' -Khairul Ahsan.
Comments about this poem (İf You Only Know... <3 (The Original) by Aya Nasr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar